The D Unit is a multiple drive adhesive supply unit. This means that the melt tank can feed two or more independent gear pumps capable of delivering adhesive flow to separate parts of a hot melt system. Gear pumps can be specified to suit your particular requirements, with a wide variety of pumps available to deliver the exact amount of adhesive to your applicator.
Our D Unit hot melt tank is available in four hopper sizes and with a choice of dual or single gear pumps. The ASU uses a microprocessor temperature control to closely control the temperature of hot melt adhesive for up to 8 hose standard and precision metered outputs.
- Up to four drives / four gear pumps permit up to 8 metered outputs
- Standard or precision metered outputs are available
- User-friendly push icon-driven controls with multi-lingual display
- Dynacontrol™ P.I.D. digital temperature controller with platinum sensor accuracy
- 9 combinations of hopper sizes and melt rate selections
Click link below for further details on the D Series.